Europe's leading Cosmetic & Beauty Regulations Conference will be coming to central London on 29th March 2020. We're welcoming 14 brands including The Body Shop, Charlotte Tilbury, RB, Johnson & Johnson and more who will discuss the latest essential updates to regulations across the EU, china and the USA and new ingredient regulations from natural to CBD, to ensure compliance in claims and labelling and prepare for post-Brexit changes to remain up-to-date and compliant across all products. Here’s your chance to be part of it! We have a variety of speaking, exhibiting and one-to-one meeting packages available.
Here's What Our Previous Partners & Sponsors Have To Say:
‘You know its been a day well spent when you run out of handouts!'
'Solid set of attendees; good ratio clients to vendors.’
'Global contacts and senior decision makers.’
Book Your Exhibition Stand & Two Delegate Passes Today For Just £1,999+VAT (Save £500). Click here to book your stand.
Please note that we have a limited amount of exhibition stand space available and stands will be issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Call us now on +44 (0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.
Who Attends The Conference?
All of our delegates are senior-level decision makers including; heads and directors of compliance, regulation, technical, R&D and more! Request the delegate list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Sponsor This Conference?
- LEAD GENERATION: Secure fresh leads and new clients through built-in, facilitated networking sessions.
- BRAND POSITIONING RAISED: Position your brand as a thought-leader in front of a senior level paying delegation.
- STAY AHEAD OF YOUR COMPETITION: Distinguish your expertise and stay ahead in a competitive market by being visibly present. Your competitors are limited at the event so your message remains undiluted.
- STRENGTHEN CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS: Build upon client loyalty and reassure your clients by aligning your company with our first-rate speakers and delegation.
What Packages Are Available?
- MAIN STAGE SPEAKING: Secure a prime-time speaking session, host a peer-to-peer discussion or present alongside the brands in a panel discussion.
- ONE-TO-ONE MEETINGS: Private meetings with delegates of your choice confirmed prior to the event.
- PREMIUM EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 3 metre area in a premium position in the main networking room.
- EXHIBITION AREA: 3 x 2 metre area in the exhibition and networking room.
The Bottom Line - We Can Deliver You The Right Target Audience
One day, one stage, countless opportunities for you to generate leads, cement existing client relations and stand out from the competition. Download the partnership and exhibition brochure here to see a full breakdown of opportunities. We offer bespoke packages tailored to your individual company's needs. For more information on how you can get involved please call +44(0)20 3479 2299 or email email@example.com.